One of my fav posts ??@worldoffreedompd @worldoffreedompd - Gratitude is the highest frequency You can tune in to if you want to attract wonderful things in to your life. Start by taking stock of everything you have now and appreciating it deeply, remember to give more of yourself, whether it be time, advice, love and support to those around you. When you dream, look past that dream to something even better for yourself and even for others. Don't forget to take better care of your body, mind and soul, get enough rest, eat a bit better than you have been, do things that are exciting and fuel your passions. The only person in this life you need to impress is yourself, self love follows through to every aspect of your life. Be Kind, Compassionate and practice empathy - when you learn to appreciate differences in opinion/perspectives you grow even larger and brighter. Forget about making comparisons, you are as unique as your thumbprint and so is the other person, you can only have your version of bliss so learn to be satisfied with that and let go of past traumas and by all means don't even bother with current fears as those are only illusions of perceived harm that your brain projects in order to keep you one step ahead of the game. Forgive yourself during this time, as well as any others who you perceive have wronged you. Life is only happening through your decisions and actions. Stay committed to your goals and believe that everything is always working out for the highest good of all. No excuses - the story you tell yourself about anything is the key. As Mohamed Ali once proclaimed "I hated every minute of training, but I said - Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Love yourself more each day by being grateful for your life and your relationships, everyone is operating at their own level awareness and may not necessarily be on yours, give love when in doubt, as the love you receive is in direct proportion to the love you give. - #regrann - #regrann
10 Perspective Shifts To Help You Move
There are a ton of personal development articles available these days. You might even be thinking that this is one of those…obviously.
What have you got to lose by reading one more? Not a thing.
Whenever you feel stuck and are not moving forward, use these ten shifts in perspective to help you move your life to the next level while breaking through your own glass ceiling to create the life you really want.
1. Give yourself permission to dream. You probably had no problem dreaming as a child. What happened to your ability to imagine and dream about what you want and who you want to be? When was the last time you caught yourself daydreaming and appreciated it?
2. Stop looking outside yourself for happiness. Your happiness is inside. Increase your self-awareness. Get curious about who you are at the core. Cultivate and nurture a relationship with yourself.
3. Cover the basics. Take the time to address your personal needs. How can you focus on thriving in your life if you are in survival mode? Set up that meeting with a financial advisor, get your space organized, clean up the details that are wasting your energy.
4. Embrace your past and move on. Shift from asking “why it happened” to what I want to do about it now. Askin6g “why” is not a very empowering question. Asking “what” or “how” I want to proceed can be much more powerful and produce forward movement.
5. Remember that you are not alone. It is easy to feel overwhelmed with life today. Seek support, do not be a “lone ranger” and go at it by yourself. Follow and seek advice from someone who has the success that you desire, hire a life coach or a mentor to assist you, read personal development books recommended by someone who is successful.
6. Remember gratitude. Write down your blessings…every day! What is working right in you life? Make a list. Set aside a bit of time every day to acknowledge what or who you are grateful for. The more you practice gratitude, the more you attract into your life things to be grateful for. That is Law of Attraction at work!
7. Court your passion. You still have your passions though it has been a while since you may have felt it flow, it is there. When are you the most alive and joyful in your life? Who do you most admire and what do they inspire in you?
8. Take action and take a risk. All the inspiration in the world is not enough to make you move your life to the next level. It requires inspired action to do that. So, feeling inspired? Take action!
9. Keep breathing. You probably forget to take deep full breaths. We have all learned to constrict our breathing in response to stress. According to many articles, we not only need oxygen to stay alive, we need oxygen to give us energy and keep us healthy. Right now take 5 deep, full breaths…Go ahead.
10. Have fun. Call a friend, take a bubble bath, take yourself to an art museum or schedule a whole day out in nature. Put on some great music and dance till you drop. Whatever you enjoy and have fun doing…Do It!
Write these 10 Perspective shifts down somewhere and when you are feeling stuck and unable to move, pull them out and read them again.
And you thought this was just another one of those self improvement articles.
To Your Higher Self!
P.S. Would you love to have support in discovering, blueprinting and building your dreams?
In between my coaching and speaking schedule, I carve out some time for a few of my “Unleashing Your Inner BadAss” sessions each month that I give away as a gift from my heart to yours. If you would like to have one of these sessions, simply Click Here Choose a date and schedule some one-on-one time with me. Let’s explore the vision you have for your life…Together!