13 Building Blocks To Living A Grateful Life.
For additional information:Click Here
What Are 13 Building Blocks To Living A Grateful Life
Gratitude is the highest frequency You can tune in to if you want to attract wonderful things into your life. Have an Attitude of Gratitude every day and watch your world shift. Here are 13 Building Blocks that you can start using Today to step towards a more Fulfilling & Grateful Life!
1) Appreciate Everything: Start by taking stock of everything you have right now and appreciating it deeply. When someone is not grateful for something coming into their life - something like "It's about time" Or "I can't accept that" (dinner, a gift, or generosity on the part of another) this is all very restrictive energy the ultimately comes from a lack of deserving. Gratitude is the vibration of flow and expansion. It increases our sense of deserving. Start a daily journal and write down everything that you are Grateful for... Daily. Today I am deeply and profoundly Grateful for...
2) Give More: Remember to give more of yourself, whether it be time, money, advice, or love and support to those around you. The action of giving initiates the Law of Receiving. While there is just one Source, there are many channels through which good comes to us. If we are aligned with the generosity of the Universe, we are open to the flow and experience of ideas, resources, circumstances, and people. When we expand our giving, financial, emotional, mental (ideas), or physical, we become a vibrational match to the greater, freer, fuller, more expanded life we are longing to create.
3) Dream Bigger: The vast majority of people cannot answer this question... "What is your dream?" Can You? Most people tend to think about what is possible based on what they have right now - their current circumstances. They cannot see a different future. When you are in harmony with your soul's purpose, when you are in harmony with what you are here to be and do, things get easier. This is the most passionate, wonderous way to live life. When you dream, look past that dream to something even better for yourself and for others. Your dream is not just for you. As you are building your dream you are building an awareness of who you are, which makes you more available to greater things occurring through the lens of your human experience. What you are interested in will direct you in what it is you are here to be and do. Ask yourself this one question...
"What Would I Love?"
4) Take Better Care Of Your Body, Mind & Soul: Don't forget to take better care of your body, mind and soul, get enough rejuvinating rest, meditate, or another form of centering, to still your mind daily, eat a better than you have been, do things that are exciting and fuel your passions. The life each one of us holds and experiences is controlled by what we do and what we choose. There is a "pull of becoming" everywhere in the Universe You feel it in yourself, a seeking for the life that IS your life, to express freer, fuller, more expanded, more creatively. As you say Yes to this, you become happier, and you find more creativity and opportunities. When your life begins to expand this way, everything else pales in compariosn with a life where you wake up in the morning and feel the natural feeling of being in harmony with your own life essence...
Body, Mind & Soul
5) Don't Try To Impress: The only person in this life you need to impress is yourself. Being your authentic self is all you ever really need to do. We are all here, each with our own purpose, each with our own beliefs, paradigms, and programming that were developed in early childhood. What may impress one, may not impress another. Adopt the belief of "Your opinion of me is none of my business." Stop bothering with what others think, self-love follows through to every aspect of your life.
6) Be Kind, Compassionate & Empathetic: When you learn to appreciate differences in opinion/perspectives you grow even larger and brighter. A Course In Miracles says that "Every act is either an expression of love, or a call for love, regardless of how unskilled it may seem." Think about how that really changes things. If we are able to see every act, no matter how unskilled it may appear to us, as some aspect of love, that makes compassion, and therefore forgiveness, a whole lot easier, as compassion is the beginning of forgiveness.
7) Forget About Making Comparisons: You are as unique as your thumbprint and so are the rest of us. Never compare yourself with anyone. You are an Original, not a Copy. Take responsibility for your own life and individuality because nobody is going to do it for you. Do not allow anyone's ignorance, hate and negativity to stop or change you. Stop comparing yourself to others...aren't You supposed to be unique? You can only have your version of bliss so learn to be satisfied with that.
8) Release Current Fears; Let Go Of The Past: One thing that can often get in the way of you actually moving forward toward your dream is FEAR. Turn your FEAR into stepping stones. Everyone who experiences greatness experiences and manages FEAR. It can be tempting to spend time with and entertain your FEAR-thoughts, but in doing so, you lose the connection to your spiritual strength. There are strategies and skills that can be learned for deepening and developing your spiritual muscles for overcoming FEAR. Please allow me to re-frame FEAR for you...
a. FEAR is nothing more than
b. If we are going to be successful, we will always
be doing so with a certain amount of FEAR.
c. FEAR is simply feedback letting us know that we are
standing at the edge of the life we’ve known.
d. FEAR does not mean we cannot, it just simply means
that we have not... YET!
e. Our dream, by definition, will call us to step outside of the
life we’ve known; to step outside of our current paradigm,
to step outside of our comfort zone.
If we decide to step into our greatness, FEAR will be a constant
companion. We just need to make sure we have it rather than it
having us. In order to have our dream, we must be willing to get
uncomfortable. Our level of success is directly proportional to our ability to tolerate discomfort; our ability to befriend FEAR. Most FEAR that each of us carry, we have carried around all of our lives. Our past only exists in one place...Our Minds! Befriend Your FEAR!
9) Forgive Yourself & Others: Nothing frees our heart more than forgiveness. Many people believe there are some things that are just not worthy of forgiveness. People can do some pretty awful things sometimes that don’t seem “worthy” of forgiveness. Perhaps you have felt that way. One of the important things to learn about forgiveness is that… As long as there is someone “jailed” there has to be a “jailer.” Forgiveness frees the one being jailed, but most importantly, it frees the jailer to a life of greater freedom, fullness and joy.
Like most of the important things in life, learning the practice of forgiveness is a lifelong process. Consider a time when someone did something that felt hurtful to you, or you did something that may have hurt someone else. Looking back on it now, do you believe their actions — or yours — came out of a call for love or as an expression of love?
A Course in Miracles builds on this idea. It says that forgiveness is a shift in perception that removes a block in me, to my awareness of love’s presence. Wow . . . the block was in me all along. Forgiveness takes my blinders off and helps me see what I couldn’t see before. Forgiveness enables me to see the love that is always, and everywhere present.
We learn to walk by falling down. Forgiveness is not a one-time event, it is a process. And just as a baby learns to walk by falling down and continuing to get back up, so we learn to forgive by putting one foot in front of the other, continuing to do the work and remembering that, with each step we take, we get a little better at it.
Once you’ve identified where you need to practice forgiveness, you may feel like you’re at a loss as to how to actually do it. Even once you make a conscious decision to forgive someone for whom you harbor some resentment, it can creep back in. So how do you take the actual steps toward forgiveness? It’s hard work, but it is possible, and while it does not change your past, it changes your present and transforms your future. Sometimes we will have done all the work of forgiveness and gotten to a place of understanding and compassion, and still, on a human level, the connection just seems impossible. That is when we can take solace in the fact that — on a spiritual plane — our souls are just one, our souls completely understand each other, our souls are forever connected, happy and joyful. Not learning how to forgive is like you drinking the poison and expecting the other person to die.
10) Stay Committed To Your Goals: It is very important at this point in the process to continue to train our mind so that we don’t get tripped up by the circumstances that may come our way. We want to learn to think more and more FROM the mind of the person who is living that life. There is only one success process. Know what you want, decide it shall happen, and act upon the decision. Only the dreamer who acted with decision on their dream brought forth something new and valuable. Decisiveness is the hallmark of all successful people. Part of what will accelerate you toward your dream is your willingness to cut away anything that is UNLIKE that which you are creating for yourself. This could include:
¦ Media input (TV, Radio, internet, books)
When you cut away something, it is important to fill that void with
what you DO want. What DO you want to fill your mind, and time, and
attention with? It has been said that the quality of our life is determined by the quality of the questions we ask. Know that there is not a question you can ask for which there is not an answer. When we understand this, it keeps us out of anxiety and worry. Learning to formulate a powerful question is the second discipline of the mind that will help to accelerate you toward your dream. Stay committed to your goals and believe that everything is always working out for the highest good of all.
11) Believe In Yourself: Most of us have limiting perceptions
about ourselves that create doubt about the possibilities. Once you understand you are not your personality, and you are not your body — you have both, of course — but you are a spiritual being having a human experience; then you can see the truth emerge and begin moving toward your dream. What is the truth? The truth is that you have absolutely unlimited creative capacities. You limit them with your own thinking and your own understanding, but once you change your thinking, you hold the power to create whatever you want in your life. Once you’ve come to see yourself as the architect of your own life, rather than as the victim of circumstance, then you can begin to build your dream...
one that requires your passion, your persistence, and a belief in yourself that you are really worthy of having this dream come true. It is now time to amplify your sense of gratitude and deserving because that amplifies and opens you up to the magnetic field, that invokes the Law of Attraction to circumstances, situations, and support; they come in by your sense of deserving, to help you attract what you need, to bring forth your dream.
12) Quit Making Excuses: No excuses - the story you tell yourself about anything is the key. As Mohamed Ali once proclaimed "I hated every minute of training, but I said - Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Surround yourself with people who are living the life you are going to, not the life you are coming from. Remember how you felt in a previous success and step into that feeling. Put that person on. Our words are a window into our thoughts. Be impeccable about
your words. We don’t attract what we want, we attract WHO WE ARE.
Be a person of increase, gratitude, goodness, and success.
13) Practice Unconditional Love In All Relationships: Love yourself more each day by being grateful for your life and your relationships, everyone is operating at their own level of awareness and may not necessarily be on yours, give love when in doubt, as the love you receive is in direct proportion to the love you give. Your life is precious and unrepeatable. It is a gift from the Universe to be shaped and molded. The way you shape each day creates a pattern, that becomes a form, that becomes an experience, which we ultimately call your life.
Why not bathe it in Gratitude
Love You...Love Life!
If this resonated with you and you would like to dive deeper into gratitude and your vision for your life, schedule a free private session with me by
CLICK HERE to go back to the Home Page