One of my fav posts ??@worldoffreedompd @worldoffreedompd - Gratitude is the highest frequency You can tune in to if you want to attract wonderful things in to your life. Start by taking stock of everything you have now and appreciating it deeply, remember to give more of yourself, whether it be time, advice, love and support to those around you. When you dream, look past that dream to something even better for yourself and even for others. Don't forget to take better care of your body, mind and soul, get enough rest, eat a bit better than you have been, do things that are exciting and fuel your passions. The only person in this life you need to impress is yourself, self love follows through to every aspect of your life. Be Kind, Compassionate and practice empathy - when you learn to appreciate differences in opinion/perspectives you grow even larger and brighter. Forget about making comparisons, you are as unique as your thumbprint and so is the other person, you can only have your version of bliss so learn to be satisfied with that and let go of past traumas and by all means don't even bother with current fears as those are only illusions of perceived harm that your brain projects in order to keep you one step ahead of the game. Forgive yourself during this time, as well as any others who you perceive have wronged you. Life is only happening through your decisions and actions. Stay committed to your goals and believe that everything is always working out for the highest good of all. No excuses - the story you tell yourself about anything is the key. As Mohamed Ali once proclaimed "I hated every minute of training, but I said - Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Love yourself more each day by being grateful for your life and your relationships, everyone is operating at their own level awareness and may not necessarily be on yours, give love when in doubt, as the love you receive is in direct proportion to the love you give. - #regrann - #regrann
Did You Choose A Dream That Is Worthy Of You?
It is crucially important that the dream or goal we put our energy into is one that is in complete alignment with our purpose and our core values.
Geoffrey Avert said that, “The most important thing about having a goal is having one.” The same goes for your dream. You must first establish your dream, and ensure that this dream is a good fit for you before it can be manifested into your reality. It should pass the test before you place your energy around it.
Here are five important questions that you can ask to test your dream and determine whether or not your dream is worthy of your precious time and energy…
1. Do I feel passion for my Dream, does it make me feel alive? When you have discovered the right dream you will feel an emotional connection to that dream. Thinking about and focusing on your dream will give you an expanded sense of aliveness and awareness.
2. Does the Dream align with my core values? Your dream must align with your core values in order for it to manifest. If your dream is in conflict with your values, it will create an energetic misalignment and therefore will always appear to be “just out of reach”. If there is a conflict, Dream Bigger!
3. Will my Dream require me to grow? If the answer to this is no, then you are not dreaming big enough.
4. Do I need help from a Higher Power to accomplish this Dream? If you know all the steps to bring your dream into your reality, it is not a big enough dream. Your dream must require you reaching outside of yourself for assistance. Dreams are the Universe’s way of helping us grow and expand ourselves.
5. Is there good in my Dream for others? The Universe is always seeking to expand and grow through us. A dream that is aligned with your true self will always include some good for others…Always.
Your mind may play host to a multitude of wishes, however, you need to determine your deepest desire from your whims and passing fancies or flavors of the week.
You are equipped with the power to choose the dream that is closest to your heart. By co-creating with the Universe you can embark on a journey that will manifest that dream into your life.
To Your Worthy Dream,
P.S. Would you love to have support in discovering, blueprinting and building your dreams? In between my coaching and speaking schedule, I carve out some time for a few of my “Unleashing Your Inner BadAss” sessions each month. If you would like a complimentary session with me (Value = $350), simply Click Here Pick a date and time the works best for your schedule and get some one-on-one time with me.