Did You Choose A Dream That Is Worthy Of You?
It is crucially important that the dream or goal we put our energy into is one that is in complete alignment with our purpose and our core values.
Geoffrey Avert said that, “The most important thing about having a goal is having one.” The same goes for your dream. You must first establish your dream, and ensure that this dream is a good fit for you before it can be manifested into your reality. It should pass the test before you place your energy around it.
Here are five important questions that you can ask to test your dream and determine whether or not your dream is worthy of your precious time and energy…
1. Do I feel passion for my Dream, does it make me feel alive? When you have discovered the right dream you will feel an emotional connection to that dream. Thinking about and focusing on your dream will give you an expanded sense of aliveness and awareness.
2. Does the Dream align with my core values? Your dream must align with your core values in order for it to manifest. If your dream is in conflict with your values, it will create an energetic misalignment and therefore will always appear to be “just out of reach”. If there is a conflict, Dream Bigger!
3. Will my Dream require me to grow? If the answer to this is no, then you are not dreaming big enough.
4. Do I need help from a Higher Power to accomplish this Dream? If you know all the steps to bring your dream into your reality, it is not a big enough dream. Your dream must require you reaching outside of yourself for assistance. Dreams are the Universe’s way of helping us grow and expand ourselves.
5. Is there good in my Dream for others? The Universe is always seeking to expand and grow through us. A dream that is aligned with your true self will always include some good for others…Always.
Your mind may play host to a multitude of wishes, however, you need to determine your deepest desire from your whims and passing fancies or flavors of the week.
You are equipped with the power to choose the dream that is closest to your heart. By co-creating with the Universe you can embark on a journey that will manifest that dream into your life.
To Your Worthy Dream,
P.S. Would you love to have support in discovering, blueprinting and building your dreams? In between my coaching and speaking schedule, I carve out some time for a few of my “Unleashing Your Inner BadAss” sessions each month. If you would like a complimentary session with me (Value = $350), simply Click Here Pick a date and time the works best for your schedule and get some one-on-one time with me.