Self Hypnosis For Success... Yes It Works
Self-Hypnosis For Success…
Yes It Works
Self-hypnosis is a great tool for goal setting and self-improvement. Most people are surprised at how easy it is to learn self-hypnosis. And self-hypnosis, in turn, makes a lot of things much easier, if you honestly take the time to give it a chance to work in your life.
Self-hypnosis is usually thought of as a person listening to an audio tape, mp3, or other mass-produced media, intended to induce a willingness to absorb suggestions centered around a specific topic such as weight loss, stop smoking, etc.
Unfortunately, this kind of hypnosis is generally prepared by someone who has never met the person being hypnotized, often presenting unwanted and sometimes even unpleasant imagery and suggestions during the session.
For example, if you sunburn easily, that last thing you want to hear about is a slow walk on a sunny beach. In this case, the "self" in self-hypnosis simply means that you listen to it by yourself.
How do you incorporate self-improvement into hypnosis?
To be able to use self-improvement effectively, there are certain aspects in you that should be addressed. Using hypnosis, the negative aspects that are serving as hindrances to your improvement are eliminated, permitting free space for your growth.
A true self-hypnosis should be designed and created by the very person who will ultimately use and benefit from it…YOU!
Unlike the mass-produced hypnosis recordings, this hypnosis is made for the exact purpose the person wishes, including the precise words and phrases that mean the most to that particular person…Once again, YOU!
The true self-hypnosis is crafted by the person to suit his or her own needs. The benefits derived can only be accomplished with such a personal, one-of-a-kind hypnosis. In this case, the "self" in self-hypnosis really does mean that you are hypnotized by yourself!
Below, I have put together a short view of the steps in the self-hypnotic process. Though lots of variations of this method have been used, these are the basic steps you have to go through in order to hypnotize yourself to reach the level of self-improvement you desire.
1. Position your goals from the most important goal to the least important one. If possible, your goals should be measurable.
2. For each goal, you should formulate fitting suggestions which means you have to convert your goals into specific instructions to your subconscious mind on how to achieve each goal. Spell it out!
3. Relaxation! Use the first few minutes of your self-hypnotic session to get as relaxed as possible. Try to forget all your worries and problems and just be in that moment.
4. Start your hypnotic initiation phase by saying and repeating out loud the hypnotic words you have chosen, thinking of these words or listening to a hypnotic tape or CD customized for your hypnotic and goal fulfillment needs.
5. Apply the hypnotic suggestions you have made for reaching each specific goal you work with, say them out loud, think them or use a tailored hypnotic tape or CD. All of them together work amazingly!
Before you start your self-hypnotic exercises you should create a time schedule for it. Do your hypnotic sessions every day, five minutes a day is enough to see results. Repeat your suggestions as often as possible during the day.
Measure your progress.
Are you closer to your goal now than you were before you started?
Ask yourself and answer honestly. If you answer negatively to this question, you should take some time to rethink and reorganize your train of thoughts.
This is the only way you can find out if this method is really helping you in achieving your self-improvement goals…Notice your results!
Peace And Serenity!
P.S. Would you love to have support in discovering, blueprinting and building your dreams?
In between my coaching and speaking schedule, I carve out some time for a few of my “Unleashing Your Inner BadAss” sessions each month that I give away as a gift from my heart to yours. If you would like to have one of these sessions, simply Click Here Choose a date and schedule some one-on-one time with me. Let’s explore the vision you have for your life…Together!